Italian epg

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
FrancYescO
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 9
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 14:02
TV Model: H
Has thanked: 3 times
Flag: Italy

Re: Italian epg

Postby FrancYescO » 20 Nov 2016, 12:25

Eugene wrote:It's not so easy as we have EPG for more than thousand channels, but this is a good idea.

Good to hear, very pleased if i can do something to help you.

User avatar
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 22:54
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Re: Italian epg

Postby Eugene » 22 Nov 2016, 04:38

FrancYescO wrote:yep what i was asking is a full list, per country, of where you support EPG, cause like now for DMAX i will not know if i didn't get EPG cause you don't support it for Italy (i found it in the standardized channel names so i supposed yes) or just becouse there was a grabber error

I've done it
http://ss-iptv.com/en/users/documents/channel-names

marcorep
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 22:06
TV Model: Samsung 32k5500
Flag: Greece

Re: Italian epg

Postby marcorep » 18 Jan 2017, 22:10

Dear Eugene,

congratulations for your application!
I still have some problems with italian epg: not so many channel are recognized (ok, maybe the half of them, Sky and Mediaset).

I found on the web this link that's working very well on "Kodi" and "Iptv pro" for android, almost all the channels are recognized.

http://www.epg-guide.com/it.gz

I don't know if i'm helping...

User avatar
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 22:54
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Re: Italian epg

Postby Eugene » 18 Jan 2017, 22:49

marcorep wrote:Dear Eugene,
congratulations for your application!
I still have some problems with italian epg: not so many channel are recognized (ok, maybe the half of them, Sky and Mediaset).

If you have so many unrecognized channels check it's names, I'm sure many of them are written incorrectly.

bomber89
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 13:39
TV Model: SAMSUNG
Flag: Italy

Re: Italian epg

Postby bomber89 » 28 Jan 2017, 14:51

HELLO, I HAVE EVEN THE SAME PROBEMA, I SEE ONLY A FEW OF THE CHANNELS EPG.
ALSO I HAVE CHECKED THE NAMES OF OTHER CHANNELS BUT ARE OK.
APPLICATION is WONDERFUL.
You KNOW HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
THANK'S

marcorep
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 22:06
TV Model: Samsung 32k5500
Flag: Greece

Re: Italian epg

Postby marcorep » 29 Jan 2017, 11:52

bomber89 wrote:HELLO, I HAVE EVEN THE SAME PROBEMA, I SEE ONLY A FEW OF THE CHANNELS EPG.
ALSO I HAVE CHECKED THE NAMES OF OTHER CHANNELS BUT ARE OK.
APPLICATION is WONDERFUL.
You KNOW HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
THANK'S


Dear Bomber, seems like most of our channel's names are wrong.
But I can't understand why on smartphone, using the same list iptv, all of my channels are fully recognized with this epg: epg-guide.com/it.gz

bomber89
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 13:39
TV Model: SAMSUNG
Flag: Italy

Re: Italian epg

Postby bomber89 » 29 Jan 2017, 13:53

probably more because of possible channel names have been included.
you know if you can enter the EPG manually ss IPTV?

User avatar
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 22:54
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Re: Italian epg

Postby Eugene » 29 Jan 2017, 17:22

marcorep wrote:
bomber89 wrote:HELLO, I HAVE EVEN THE SAME PROBEMA, I SEE ONLY A FEW OF THE CHANNELS EPG.
ALSO I HAVE CHECKED THE NAMES OF OTHER CHANNELS BUT ARE OK.
APPLICATION is WONDERFUL.
You KNOW HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
THANK'S


Dear Bomber, seems like most of our channel's names are wrong.
But I can't understand why on smartphone, using the same list iptv, all of my channels are fully recognized with this epg: epg-guide.com/it.gz

Why do you think the app must read your it.gz?
The app has EPG for hundreds Italian channels, so if the names are written properly, EPG will be shown
http://ss-iptv.com/it/users/documents/channel-names

User avatar
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Posts: 5713
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 22:54
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Flag: Russia
Contact:

Re: Italian epg

Postby Eugene » 29 Jan 2017, 17:23

bomber89 wrote:probably more because of possible channel names have been included.
you know if you can enter the EPG manually ss IPTV?

http://ss-iptv.com/it/operators/epg

marcorep
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 22:06
TV Model: Samsung 32k5500
Flag: Greece

Re: Italian epg

Postby marcorep » 29 Jan 2017, 20:01

Eugene wrote:
marcorep wrote:
bomber89 wrote:HELLO, I HAVE EVEN THE SAME PROBEMA, I SEE ONLY A FEW OF THE CHANNELS EPG.
ALSO I HAVE CHECKED THE NAMES OF OTHER CHANNELS BUT ARE OK.
APPLICATION is WONDERFUL.
You KNOW HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
THANK'S


Dear Bomber, seems like most of our channel's names are wrong.
But I can't understand why on smartphone, using the same list iptv, all of my channels are fully recognized with this epg: epg-guide.com/it.gz

Why do you think the app must read your it.gz?
The app has EPG for hundreds Italian channels, so if the names are written properly, EPG will be shown
http://ss-iptv.com/it/users/documents/channel-names


Really, Eugene... I don't know, unfortunately I'm not an espert :)
Only I'm trying to understand why the same iptv list has different results in different platforms:

- IPTV pro on Android: Sky and Mediaset premium channels have epg;
- On Kodi, through the TV module, Sky and Mediaset premium channels have epg;
- On Samsung smart tv, through ss IPTV, not every channels of Sky and Mediaset premium have epg.

By the way, your application is very very good, and this is the important thing


Return to “English forum SS IPTV”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests