Details of the on-air program (EPG MORE INFO)

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
IronGiu
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung Smart TV EU40F6400
Italy

Details of the on-air program (EPG MORE INFO)

Post by IronGiu »

Hello I'm IronGiu from Italy,

First of all thank you for this fantastic app, I wanted to know, or suggest in the case that still is not possible, if i can see the details of the program i am looking at, just as it does for normal TV by pressing INFO button and then "more details", so you can see the year of the film, details about the director and the actors, the production year and the plot.

This would return very convenient, for people like me, it makes a list of favorites with a mix of broadcast channels and external playlist channels, and use only ss-iptv to watch TV.

If the application currently does not allow it, you can add this feature? (I think it is an extension of the EPG), besides that maybe, you could add the time and date when you press the info button? (I know that you can put the time at the center of the channel, but remains fixed actually and does not disappear when the others details and controlls disappear).

Another useful feature would be the ability to record programs that we are looking directly on the HDD or flash memory connected to the TV.

These functions contribute to improving the user experience on the application, so as to completely replace the traditional tv!

Thank you in advance.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: Details of the on-air program (EPG MORE INFO)

Post by Eugene »

IronGiu wrote: so you can see the year of the film, details about the director and the actors, the production year and the plot.

We do not store such an info in our database and do not receive it from our EPG source
IronGiu wrote:Another useful feature would be the ability to record programs that we are looking directly on the HDD or flash memory connected to the TV.

It is absoultely impossible