iris95
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: sony kdl-40r550c
Albania

Suggestion

Post by iris95 »

Hello,

I am using the app and like it alot because of the possibility to add personal videos or iptv list.

I opened this topic because I would love to see a better friendly user experience.

I would like to see the possibility to arrange the channels or videos in list and not in grid. Or at list an opsion to decide between those 2.

And the possibility to change the channels with the down/up arrow on the tv remote without pressing the red button (like the ottplayer 2.0.3)

Hope you consider this changes :)

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: Suggestion

Post by Eugene »

Up/Down button (Left/Right also) are aimed for 4-way navigation only. They may not have other functionality.
The channels may be changed by CH+/CH- buttons if only the app is distributed not through Opera TV Store.

iris95
Ensign
Ensign
Albania

Post by iris95 »

Eugene wrote:Up/Down button (Left/Right also) are aimed for 4-way navigation only. They may not have other functionality.
The channels may be changed by CH+/CH- buttons if only the app is distributed not through Opera TV Store.

In the other platform (ottplayer) clicking up/down you can immediately see the list of the channels and then when you choose you can click the OK. (I have opera tv store :( )

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

We are not responsible for other apps. Other functionality is forbidden for navigation keys.

iris95
Ensign
Ensign
Albania

Post by iris95 »

How about moving the clock on the left/right of the screen. The clock on the center is to big. Plus a light design option is too bright