onix
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 49UH600V
Spain

HELP ME !!!!!!!

Post by onix »

Hello,
I have the SSIPTV application, I have always been good and I have no problem but lately I do not know if it is due to the updates but there are problems, it turns out that I watch the channels of my IPTV provider from my IPTV television operator, always, I was able to choose the audio tracks and change the language, but I do not know what happens that the audio tracks and subtitles do not appear, sometimes yes no other times, it depends on how it "appears" or does not appear, (the Smart IPTV application is not an option since my TV is webOS 2.0 and this version does not allow changing the audio but the subtitles but the audio track does not) so I installed the SS-IPTV application to see that I could choose the track of sound that emits the channel, all the channels emits subtitles and tracks of audio at least 2 tracks but as I say appear sometimes other not thing that I do not understand.
The application supports the IP of the channel directly I can view without problem and I have the list loaded correctly.
Could you help me solve this problem?
What to do in the channel list?
Should I add something or modify so that I always get the audio tracks?
is not normal to fail me, as I say from what I can see is due to the latest updates or updates, I have always been able to see the audio tracks but now I do not appear or that I am watching the channel 30 minutes does not leave the option to change the audio.
I hope you can help me.

I want to add that if I put the IP of the channel and I watch it with the PC with VLC this ALWAYS the audio tracks appear to me, so the channel is emitting the audio tracks.

Thanks and best regards
Last edited by onix on 12 Nov 2017, 03:55, edited 1 time in total.

onix
Ensign
Ensign
Spain

Re: Problem, I can not change audio track of IPTV channels

Post by onix »

Nobody knows me to say anything?
Does anyone can see why I do not receive the audio tracks for IPTV with SSIPTV?
These channels have audio tracks with VLC on the PC. I can see the clues but with the application on the TV they do not appear to me, sometimes sometimes, it is very strange.

onix
Ensign
Ensign
Spain

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by onix »

Can someone tell me why I get the audio tracks of the IPTV channels sometimes yes and sometimes not when I change the channel?
This has never happened and the fault is the update that has "spoiled" the options of subtitles and audio tracks, I insist that if I change from one channel to another channel, sometimes on the same channel and same program the tracks appear and if I change of another channel no longer appear if I return to the same channel, sometimes the audio menu and subtitles sometimes do not appear, this has to be fixed and the solution is to update the application, also the playback of videos before I could watch one video after another now it stops when that video ends
Can someone responsible expert help me ????????????