Cinamon
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG Smart TV 47LB650V-ZN
Austria

streaming suddenly stopped on LG TV

Post by Cinamon »

Hello,
THank you for this amazing app! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and very happy with it!

Could there be a sudden problem with the app? My external playlist (ITEM 1) on my LG TV suddenly shows no items.

I was rearranging my favorites directly on the online screen of my LG TV, not on the webpage as I did previously. Then I went back to the favorites folder on screen and clicked "refresh" (the 2 arrows) and the list rearranged, but most of the EPG and logos disappeared. Also, no channel would play. So, i went to the external playlist folder (Item 1), but now it says "Error in Item 1, there are no items to display. I refreshed a couple of times, also turned the TV and app on and off, but nothing changed.

Finally, I logged on to the web apge and connected the TV to the web page and also put the external link again in the external playlist tab. But still nothing works.

Also, I tried playing the playlist on VLC- player, but it didn't work (I never tried before, so I don't know if I did that correctly)
I checked the free channels SS IPTV provides in the app - and they work fine!

Could it be that my IPTV provider (I have a paid subscription) shut my line down? Or could I have messed up something when I was rearraning the order in my favorites folder? I actually did not touch once the links, just moved the channels up and down with the arrows...

Do you need the complete link with username and password to check if it is compromised somehow?

Thank you for your help!

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: streaming suddenly stopped on LG TV

Post by Eugene »

If your playlist doesn't work, the first thing you have to do is to check it in VLC. If it doesn't work there also, it's obvious that it is not app's issue

Cinamon
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG Smart TV 47LB650V-ZN
Austria

Re: streaming suddenly stopped on LG TV

Post by Cinamon »

Yep, Eugene - you are right! I checked again in VLC, and it doesn't work. Also, I've just bought a subscription from another provider and the link works fine.

So, clearly my "old" provider shut down my line.

Thank you for all your hard work and support!