Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG Smart TV 47LB650V-ZN
Austria

EPG in Favorites list disappear

Post by Cinamon »

Hello,
Please have a look at this problem:
I created a favorites list in your app on my LG TV with 53 channels yesterday and assigned per hand and then connected my laptop to assign the EPGs from your standardized channel names list per hand. I rearranged the channels to my liking and saved the list. Also, I downloaded it to my laptop just in case. All worked smoothly yesterday and today. All the EPGs showed correctly.

Right now, I turned on my TV and found one channel out of its place, but all EPGs where still there and worked correctly. Instead of at number one, it was at number 53. So, I went into the app on my TV to settings and moved the channel from its place 53 all the way up to place number 1 by clicking the up-arrow and clicked save. Then I went back to the main screen and clicked the favorites tap - and all my EPGs from my favorites have disappeared! Only 7 are still shown! Somehow the app has deleted the EPGs when I moved that one channel back to its place.

I have not yet assigned the EPGs again, in case I can send you something (or you want to log on to my TV somehow) so that you can test what went wrong. Is there anything I can do to help you find out whether there is a glitch?

Thank you for your hard work and letting us use your amazing app!

Cinamon
Ensign
Ensign
Austria

Re: EPG in Favorites list disappear

Post by Cinamon »

Really nobody has an answer? 33 people have read my question and nobody ever had a similar issue?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Well, I don't know the reason of the issue, I suppose in-app arrangement works not the better way, use Playlist Editor on the site instead.

Cinamon
Ensign
Ensign
Austria

Post by Cinamon »

Thank you for your answer, Eugene! I stick to the Playlist Editor, no problem!