SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
mihaela2018
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG 49UJ634V-ZD
Argentina

Help with parental control

Post by mihaela2018 »

Hello, I need your help for parental control (adult channel block) I have set the "unlimited access" with the default pin (12345) but I cannot unlock the adult channels (I think I have made this already with a sony TV and if I don't remember wrong, in the other sony TV I had to first give unlimited access, then manually select the channels on the left to open the locks (scrolling down to all the channels) but in LG TVs the locks cannot be opened (there is also a note on the help page saying I may not remove from the list adult channels)...is this related to LG TVs only? or is there anything else I made wrong? I have also checked the parental control of the television but nothing happens...still the locks in place and adult channel not showing on the playlist...can you please help me? thank you

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: Help with parental control

Post by Eugene »

Of course you may not remove anything from pre-set list of adult channels. It doesn't mean that this list affect your channels if Unrestricted mode is chosen.
Parental Controls option doesn't hide any channels from your playlist. If you don't see adult channels in your playlist, it means that there is no adult channels there.