SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
XDesign
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: JVC
Italy

Black Screen and only Audio

Post by XDesign »

We have this problem about 3-4 days on all TVs : Polaroid, Philips, JVC, Thosiba.. We have Black Screen and only audio, all this TV have Vewd store... maybe something wrong in new update ??
Over 500 people from my network can't use anymore this app

Can please someone fix this problem?? 4 days ago was everything fine :cry: :cry: :cry:

XDesign
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: JVC
Italy

Re: Black Screen and only Audio

Post by XDesign »

helloooo??
°
I have some channels saved at Favorites and them are working... but not all the rest.. what is wrong.. please can we get any support?

McCabe96
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Panasonic
Ireland

Post by McCabe96 »

I'm having same issue.. Panasonic tv. Loads for about 2 or 3 seconds then getting black screen... any solution?

valentin gh
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: telefunken
Denmark

Post by valentin gh »

try to change the output at the end of the link u get from your provider... instead of output=ts u have to change it into output=hls.
Example : http://iptvexample.com/get.php?username ... 3u&output=hls
This solution is working for me, but be aware that not all the channels are working with this solution...at least for me... looking forward to see a solution from SS IPTV Team

admin
Administrator
Administrator
TV Model: Samsung, Sony, Hisense, LG
Great Britain

Post by admin »

XDesign wrote: all this TV have Vewd store... maybe something wrong in new update ??

Your streams have been changed structurally (source?). If you can revert previous structure, then it will work.
There are no changes in the app, see the similar topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6449&p=27390#p27390
Best Wishes,
Administrator of SS IPTV Forum

Glue
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Telefunken
Italy

Post by Glue »

valentin gh wrote:try to change the output at the end of the link u get from your provider... instead of output=ts u have to change it into output=hls.
Example : http://iptvexample.com/get.php?username ... 3u&output=hls
This solution is working for me, but be aware that not all the channels are working with this solution...at least for me... looking forward to see a solution from SS IPTV Team

I was watching my IPTV on the computer screen from many months due to that issue of the black screen and audio-only.
Tried everything, nothing worked. Tried this, and was the only thing that worked form me. Many special thanks to @valentin gh!
I have my IPTV back on the TV screen (Vewd App Store).

I'm sorry that the SS IPTV team doesn't provided solutions or assistance since seems that's this problem is really common for many users.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

there were no updates from September 19th.