lui1969
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: samsung smart tv UE55KU6050KXZT
Italy

Installation SS iptv thanks

Post by lui1969 »

Installation SS iptv thanks

I apologize for my bad English but I use google translator, reading your forum and the various steps to be able to install your application to date I have not succeeded in any way, this is my TV

samsung smart tv
Model: UE55KU6050KXZT
Software Version: T-JZL6DEUC-1231.1

should I provide you with other data? Is it possible to install your application?

thank you all for your support

ams123
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: samsung
Netherlands

Re: Installation SS iptv thanks

Post by ams123 »

lui1969 wrote:Installation SS iptv thanks

I apologize for my bad English but I use google translator, reading your forum and the various steps to be able to install your application to date I have not succeeded in any way, this is my TV

samsung smart tv
Model: UE55KU6050KXZT
Software Version: T-JZL6DEUC-1231.1

should I provide you with other data? Is it possible to install your application?

thank you all for your support

1. Open Samsung Apps and go to login page. (Or Settings -> Smart Hub -> Samsung Account, depending on your model.)
2. Login as username: develop and no password.
3. Click on My Apps -> Settings -> IP Settings. (Or click and hold on some app from Smart Hub [Not in the store!] and then click on IP Setting - again, depending on your model.)
4. Set IP to 91.122.100.196.
5. Go back. Now click on Settings -> Start App Sync (Or click and hold on some app from Smart Hub [Not in the store!] and then click on Start App Sync. I don't wanna repeat it, you know.)
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5cXsCziaXI (random found on the Internet)

works for me