johnmicha
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: HITACHI 43HK6000
Cyprus

ADDING SS IPTV ON HITACHI HOME MENU

Post by johnmicha »

Dear Forum,

I have the SS IPTV as pre installed app on my HITACHI 43HK6000 TV. I cannot figure out though how can I add the app in the home menu where all the other apps are, as to be able to access it easily. The only way to access the SS IPTV now is by entering the App Store every time and start the app from there. Other than that the app works perfectly with picture and sound, only some issues with not displaying all the groups as assigned in my playlist. Can you please help? Also what is the latest version of the SS IPTV app for my HITACHI TV and how can I install it or upgrade it ?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Yiannis

isakino
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Hitachi 32HE4000
Spain

Re: ADDING SS IPTV ON HITACHI HOME MENU

Post by isakino »

Hi
I have the same brand TV set and, as I know, the app SS IPTV is already installed, but you must access to it by mean of the app store. This is the answer of the technical service they gave me.
But in my case, I can't watch the playlist I downloaded from an m3u file. Only the free stations included in the app works well.
Would you tell me how do you loaded your IPTV playlist?

Thank you

isakino
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Hitachi 32HE4000
Spain

Post by isakino »

johnmicha wrote:Dear Forum,

I have the SS IPTV as pre installed app on my HITACHI 43HK6000 TV. I cannot figure out though how can I add the app in the home menu where all the other apps are, as to be able to access it easily. The only way to access the SS IPTV now is by entering the App Store every time and start the app from there. Other than that the app works perfectly with picture and sound, only some issues with not displaying all the groups as assigned in my playlist. Can you please help? Also what is the latest version of the SS IPTV app for my HITACHI TV and how can I install it or upgrade it ?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Yiannis

Hi Yiannis

Could you tell me the firmware version of your Hitachi TV?
Thank you

johnmicha
Ensign
Ensign
Cyprus

Post by johnmicha »

@isakino my firmware version is V5.7.3.4 !

As of last night neither on this hitachi tv neither on my 32”” inch Hitachi tv the SS IPTV works. When i launch the app it just stays black on both of the tvs... is there any problem with the actual app ? Also when do I have to launch it each time from the Hitachi app store ?

johnmicha
Ensign
Ensign
Cyprus

Post by johnmicha »

isakino wrote:Hi
I have the same brand TV set and, as I know, the app SS IPTV is already installed, but you must access to it by mean of the app store. This is the answer of the technical service they gave me.
But in my case, I can't watch the playlist I downloaded from an m3u file. Only the free stations included in the app works well.

Thank you

A friend of mine loaded the m3u list... I have no idea how he did it !

johnmicha
Ensign
Ensign
Cyprus

Post by johnmicha »

isakino wrote:Hi

Thank you

As far as I have understood, on the 12/08/2019 SS IPTV got updated ! On this latest update you can now upload m3u playlist. Beforehand I believe m3u playlists were not supported, so check if your SS IPTV app was updated and upload your m3u list again !