List not loading fullly/Multi subtitles not working /EPG?

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
karlsus
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Sony KDL-40W65OD
Finland

List not loading fullly/Multi subtitles not working /EPG?

Post by karlsus »

Thank you for SS IPTV. I use it in my Sony TV (KDL-40W650D)with Opera TV (Vewd).

When downloading external playlist to SS IPTV in my Sony TV, all items with a movie title including a ' (as in "My Girl's friend") appears black on the TV screen. When trying to start a black item I get a message: Unable to play:
Downloading the same external playlist to another Android based application everything works fine.
Also when trying to change subtitles in items with multi subtitles the subtitle does not change. The subtitle shown is always the same, an unreadable selection of Russian letters and non letter signs. Certain movies with multi subtitles are being downloaded without subtitles.
Finally, is there a way to add my IPTV provider's external epg files (http://...........xml.gz) to SS IPTV and for what channels has the app EPGs for?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: List not loading fullly/Multi subtitles not working /EPG?

Post by Eugene »

You can add xmltv to SS IPTV if it meets our requirements:
http://ss-iptv.com/en/operators/epg
The app has EPG for many Finnish channels but it will be able to display it if only the channel is recognized. While using Playlist Editor for My Playlist you can press button in Edit column. The channel is recognized if Standardized Name is provided. You can select it manually.
E.g. the correct Standardized Name for National Geographic FHD is National Geographic HD.
If you don't see suitable Standardized Name, you can use the name of relative channel.
E.g. if Yle TV1 FHD has the same EPG as Yle TV1, you can define Yle TV1 as Standadized Name for Yle TV1 FHD.

Note that channel's recognition is not the guarantee of EPG's availability.

monari
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung UE49KU6400
Germany

Post by monari »

Hello,

after I managed to get EPG for most of the channels of my list, it got worse in the last days. Some of the channels still got the correct EPG, some suddenly got EPG in Russian language and some do not even appear anymore. I tried to check if the standardized names had changed, but your list is no longer avaible for me.

Are you working on the EPG or is it related to other issues?

Yours

Monari

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

It isn't Russian, it is Bulgarian. We know about this issue and will fix it asap.