bgokcen
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG65UB9800
Turkey

Sorting broadcast channels

Post by bgokcen »

Hi Admin,

I couldn't see an easy way to sort the channels on broadcast channel list.

It received the operator's (Turksat in my case) order once I refresh, but I changed the order for my preferred channels in my TV actually. So, I would like to use the same order on SSIPTV as I find your application more useful (with EPG functions under channel logos etc...).

But sorting the channels is so hard. For example I've a channel on line 400 and I want to move it to 10. I have to do page up tens of times on the web page to accomplish this. And changing about a hundred channel's order is very painful.

I hope you can add a text box on Edit Item page on your web site. So, once we change that value the channel can moved the new place very quickly.

smithwatson561
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 2022
United States of America

Re: Sorting broadcast channels

Post by smithwatson561 »

Traditionally, TV stations made their broadcasts by sending specially-encoded radio signals over the air, called terrestrial television. Individual television stations are usually granted licenses by a government agency to use a particular section of the radio spectrum (a channel) through which they send their signals.

bgokcen
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG65UB9800
Turkey

Re: Sorting broadcast channels

Post by bgokcen »

I've just noticed that if I select the channel with mouse left button pressed and keep it, I can use page up/down buttons and arrow buttons on the keyboard to shift the page.

So, sorting the channels on the web page is lot easier now.