sarah95
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 43LH590V-ZD
Italy

A couple interface suggestions

Post by sarah95 »

Hi guys,

the app works flawlessly on my end, and I just have a couple suggestions that I hope could be implemented in future.

The first one is about having some sort of infinite scrolling enabled, provided it's possible, so as to quickly move to the items at the very bottom of playlists while on the first page and jumping back to the top of the playlist after reaching the end which would be very helpful when dealing with huge playlists.

The second request concerns the red button which shows the playlist's items on the left of the screen. Would it be possible to have the currently playing item highlighted when the list shows up? The way it is now, the currently playing item is more or less in the middle (which I think is OK because one might want to move up or down the list), but the highlighted item is whatever happens to be at the top of the list which is somewhat confusing. I feel that having the currently playing item highlighted would be a better option.

Regardless, they're very minor requests and you clearly know better about it all. Thanks in advance.

oto
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung
Latvia

Re: A couple interface suggestions

Post by oto »

Another suggestion would be add pop-up when pressing EXIT or RETURN button on main page app asks if I would like to exit and only pressing again would close. Occasionally I close app on mistake because there is some lag and click back too much times. :idea:

sarah95
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 43LH590V-ZD
Italy

Post by sarah95 »

Any updates on this? Any chance to see some of these features implemented in the future? Thanks.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

sarah95 wrote:Any updates on this? Any chance to see some of these features implemented in the future? Thanks.

Sure, but we don't make interface changes right now. Nowadays we have very many other tasks. But your second suggestion is already in task list.