SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
ruud
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung Smart TV
Lithuania

How to incorporate EPG and GROUPS

Post by ruud »

I have recently started to use SS-IPTV on my Smart Samsung TV (H series). I managed to upload my m3u playlist and can watch channels.

Now my 3 questions are the following:
1. Although some channels on the Open TV list do show EPG information, I cannot get EPG working within My Playlist.
2. I see pages with all channel tiles, not grouped as I tried to indicate in My Playlist.
3. How can I search for additional Open TV channels and how can I add them to the Open TV list?

I would appreciate if someone helps me?

Thank you,
Ruud

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: How to incorporate EPG and GROUPS

Post by Eugene »

1. You cannot add your own EPG. Channels in your list will be without EPG if the app hasn't EPG for them
2. Groups aren't supported
3. Open TV are the channels provided by our partners. You cannot manage this section.

ruud
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung Smart TV
Lithuania

Post by ruud »

Thank you Eugene!

mercedes
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: samsung
Great Britain

Post by mercedes »

hi, I have the same issue, I uploaded my playlist, I can watch on samsung smartv, however I cannot see groups and EPG.
I understand these features are not yet supported: are there any plans to include these features soon? when is that expected, 1week, 1month, 1year? there may be other apps on samsung that support these feature? thanks

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

What do you mean saying 'EPG is not supported'? EPG is supported in our app more than 2 years.
We have EPG for almost 1,5 thousand channels and EPG for all the top-10 countries is provided in the app yet. Unfortunately, we have too little users from UK (less than 0,6%), so we do not upload EPG for that country but it is absolutely incorrect to say that EPG is not supported. And even for UK we have EPG for some BBC channels.

Doubleds
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung
Ireland

Post by Doubleds »

Hi I'm just wondering have groups been added to the service yet?

conno44
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung
Ireland

Post by conno44 »

Also wondering can I do this. I have grouped together channels I want by adding them to the favourite section. I would like to create other groups such as movies, sports etc.

messi_10mf
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Lg
Spain

Post by messi_10mf »

Hi, I would like to know when the complete epg lists in Spain will be published by Movistar + that is the private TV of Spain, thanks, I hope to answer

hammer1982
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG
Spain

Post by hammer1982 »

Good, I would like to ask you that for some time the EPG on Spanish channels has not appeared, I have configured the app with code ES iso 3166-2.

Before, the EPG came out of many channels.

Has something changed in the application that needs to be changed?

Thank you.

Pnlb
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Sony Bravia
Great Britain

Post by Pnlb »

I have just downloaded the SS IPTV app to my Sony Bravia and I have an external Playlist working fine.

Is it possible to group the channels and have the logos for uk television channels? At the moment it is some non-UK channels that have the programme lists and logos.

Thank you
Pnlb