andy78
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: ULT40N03CWB16 (Telefunken)
France

channel loading problem (black screen)

Post by andy78 »

Hi all,

I am trying to configure SS IPTV with my telefunken TV (operating system is VEWD).

I managed to install the app, add channels, but when I load a channel the screen stays black (eventhough it gives me the information of the program running on the channel).

I saw in the FAQ that I am supposed to activate the UDP to HTTP function on my router.
I have access to the settings of the router but don't understand / know how to confiure it.

Has anyone dealt with this issue before?

Thank you,
Andy

andy78
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: ULT40N03CWB16 (Telefunken)
France

Re: channel loading problem (black screen)

Post by andy78 »

up?

McCabe96
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Panasonic
Ireland

Post by McCabe96 »

Having same issue myself, still not working

valentin gh
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: telefunken
Denmark

Post by valentin gh »

try to change the output at the end of the link u get from your provider... instead of output=ts u have to change it into output=hls.
Example : http://iptvexample.com/get.php?username ... 3u&output=hls
This solution is working for me, but be aware that not all the channels are working with this solution...at least for me... looking forward to see a solution from SS IPTV Team

doutromundooo
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 50PFH530088
Portugal

Post by doutromundooo »

valentin gh wrote:try to change the output at the end of the link u get from your provider... instead of output=ts u have to change it into output=hls.
Example : http://iptvexample.com/get.php?username ... 3u&output=hls
This solution is working for me, but be aware that not all the channels are working with this solution...at least for me... looking forward to see a solution from SS IPTV Team

I have put that "&output=hls" instead this "&output=mpegts" so now I have a problem like that the transmission is not continuous, the scenes are repeated..

Katyn
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Philips uhd 43PUS6162
Romania

Post by Katyn »

Hello
I’m the owner of an Philipps smart uhd 43PUS6162,and I have a problem with playing programs
1-on every 15 min playing the channel the ss iptv refresh (appears a black screen and after 3-4 seconds come back the channel what I’m playing,very annoying)
2-after 4-5 issues like that the program restarts itself
I wish an advise for my problem.
Thanks