Application has been disabled because of reported problems [Upd 15th of Feb]

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
Veronica87
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Sony Bravia
Italy

Re: Application has been disabled because of reported problems [Upd 15th of Feb]

Post by Veronica87 »

admin wrote:Dear All,

On the TVs with VEWD, you may see the following text:
"Application has been disabled because of reported problems".

Try to launch the app via VEWD Store (Opera TV Store) on your TV
It means that you have to launch VEWD Store app (Opera TV Store app) at first then select SS IPTV.

! If you have any issues with launching the app via VEWD Store (Opera TV Store) please report here or support@ss-iptv.com

I have a problem with opening the app via Opera TV Store.
It launchs but when he wants to open the app, everything closes and i go back to the Home Menu of my Sony Bravia.. :(
I've tried and re-tries it again but always the same

isakino
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Hitachi 32HE4000
Spain

Re: Application has been disabled because of reported problems

Post by isakino »

admin wrote:Unfortunately, you have another issue.

There was no success last time...
Video streaming plugin provided by Vestel.
That's why we unable to resolve that kind of issues on our side.

But, we may try to resolve the issue again if you share several streams with the issue to support@ss-iptv.com

I have an Hitachi TV, but the software is Vestel. My playlist has many tv channels and a lot of movies VOD. I can play the movies without problem, but the TV channels start and 1 second after frozen and get black screen. Could you help me?
Thank you

isakino
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Hitachi 32HE4000
Spain

Re: Application has been disabled because of reported problems

Post by isakino »

isakino wrote:
admin wrote:Unfortunately, you have another issue.

There was no success last time...
Video streaming plugin provided by Vestel.
That's why we unable to resolve that kind of issues on our side.

But, we may try to resolve the issue again if you share several streams with the issue to support@ss-iptv.com

I have an Hitachi TV, but the software is Vestel. My playlist has many tv channels and a lot of movies VOD. I can play the movies without problem, but the TV channels start and 1 second after frozen and get black screen. Could you help me?
Thank you

Hi.

the problem isn't the app. I have tried with OTT player and the problem is the same. Error!
I think the problem is the codec of the Vestel software that aplies to different brands of Smart Tv

bonnell
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: JVC 32" SMART TV
Ireland

Re: Application has been disabled because of reported problems [Upd 15th of Feb]

Post by bonnell »

IM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE ON VEWD APP STORE WITH SS IPTV AND OTT PLAYER ALSO SMART STB NONE OF THE 3 APPS WORK I TRIED THE APP SITE SUPPORT BUT THEY COULDNT RESOLVE IT MY TV IS JVC 32" SMART TV BOUGHT IN DECEMBER 2017 IN CURRYS PC WORLD SHOP