Changing Audio channels

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
Girts
Ensign
Ensign

Changing Audio channels

Post by Girts »

Hi!
Thanks for this great peace of software!
I didn't find information about how to change audio channels. Is it possible in this app to change audio channels? My Provider gives me 90 channels for free (in his IP address network of course) and many of them has more language channels (english, russian, german and so on). When I watch some of those channels, I get default audio channel and cannot change. For some channels I get german, for others russian/english audio. If it's not possible then maybe you can consider to add this availability.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: Changing Audio channels

Post by Eugene »

You can use audio-track attribute in your m3u-file to define audio language
It is described here

Girts
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Girts »

Thanks for info!
So i need to figure out how does my ISP name those audios "en" or "english" and so on. But this manual is great. I can now group my channels and customize info.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Girts wrote:Thanks for info!
So i need to figure out how does my ISP name those audios "en" or "english" and so on. But this manual is great. I can now group my channels and customize info.

As I know, "english" will not work, only to letters available - "en" for English, "fr" for French, "de" for German etc.
Group title doesn't any affect at this time.

Girts
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Girts »

It worked for en/rus/ger fine. Thanks for that!
I have few Channels with "Track 1" "track 2". Do you have any information how should I write them? audio-track="1" didn't work.
Thanks

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Girts wrote:It worked for en/rus/ger fine. Thanks for that!
I have few Channels with "Track 1" "track 2". Do you have any information how should I write them? audio-track="1" didn't work.
Thanks

Sorry, I don't

AG_
Ensign
Ensign

Post by AG_ »

Audio channels are changing in some unknown way on my TV. Sometimes no sound. It is possible to change audio to neccessary channel by switching channel several times to another channel and back.
It will be much better if it will be possibility to set audio channel in settings of the program. Maybe make combobox with priority audio stream for all channels. If no selection then audio channel set in M3U file.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

AG_ wrote:Audio channels are changing in some unknown way on my TV. Sometimes no sound. It is possible to change audio to neccessary channel by switching channel several times to another channel and back.
It will be much better if it will be possibility to set audio channel in settings of the program. Maybe make combobox with priority audio stream for all channels. If no selection then audio channel set in M3U file.

It is impossible to do, as there is no way to let the app know any information about audio tracks. Application has no idia about tracks in the stream. The only way to choose language is to set up "audio-track" attribute in m3u-file.

abcwers
Ensign
Ensign

Post by abcwers »

I am trying few codes. How to know, what code really switch language to english. From vlc i was see, english language. MAYBE my ISP in audio tracks renamed to other ID. How can read real codes from VLC or other software? Maybe possible choose only track number, beacause in ss-iptv play only 1 tracks, and in no funkcion change language in app.

for egzample cartoon network

audio-track="eng"

audio-track="2"

not changed to english

for me actual LITHUANIAN language in audio-track="lit" not working, and some chanels no have audio track names like track 2 and some chanels have name witch clear effect, it mean, that this audio have other ID?

how fix it?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

On LG audio track may be set only by language. If the track is not identified as a languaged the app won't be able to set it to the stream.
There is a problem with initial setting audio tracks for some streams. You can try to write in playlist audio-track="eng, spa, ukr" and these 3 languages inside the app using settings menu on playback screen.