mas quando estou na tv so aparece o #1

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: nao consigo adicionar listas

Post by Eugene »

I know this issue. You upload playlist wrong way, read the instruection attentively

luis_sipriano
Ensign
Ensign

Post by luis_sipriano »

Para mim está normal. Normalizou para vc wesley?

acamposxp
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 47LB6500
Brazil

Post by acamposxp »

Eu estou tendo o mesmo problema.
Minha TV é uma LG 6500 com WebOs.
A lista até executa, mas não exibe os canais nem as logomarcas. Ou seja, não tenho como escolher um canal diferente do primeiro.
A lista executa somente o primeiro stream.
A mesma lista funciona 100% no Smart IPTV.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

My answer is the same. You upload your list wrong way, read instruction carefuly

acamposxp
Ensign
Ensign
Brazil

Post by acamposxp »

Eugene wrote:My answer is the same. You upload your list wrong way, read instruction carefuly

Sinta-se à vontade em achar isso. Mas definitivamente não é esse o problema. Crio listas m3u há mais de 3 anos sem problema algum.

Segui todo o roteiro de: http://ss-iptv.com/pt/para-usuarios/55- ... reproducao

Usei esse modelo (que é o que uso há anos): http://ss-iptv.com/pt/para-usuarios/56- ... ormato-m3u

Até usei essa lista pronta: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1462#p12284

Mas não funciona.

Utilizei o dropbox para armazenar o arquivo,
gerei um link direto para facilitar o serviço,
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/***/**.m3u

encurtei o link pelo ****.

Mas não funciona.

Se você tiver um link para que eu possa testar em m3u seria mais proveitoso que me mandar consultar o tutorial. Uso o ss-iptv há alguns anos e nunca tive problemas na época em que as listas eram enviadas pelo navegador.

A opção de enviar pela extensão para Google Chrome funciona normalmente... mas infelizmente não inclui a opção de logo (imagem), senão era a opção que eu usaria.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

I do not speak Portuguese, so if you want help from me, please, write in English
I don't suggest that you upload list wrong way, I'm absolutely sure in that.

Why do you write the link to your playlist in "My playlist" section? Read again instruction. It's written absolutely clear that the links to playlists you must write in "External playlists" section. This is the reason of described in 1 post issue. The link is added in wrong section.

acamposxp
Ensign
Ensign
Brazil

Post by acamposxp »

OK Alright. I saw where I went wrong. But I posted the question in Portuguese because this part of the forum is in Portuguese. Or do they? And a more objective answer like: choose from the drop down menu to "External Playlists" option would be simpler to have read the menu. But there's no problem. The point is that the issue is resolved. There is a time ago I asked if you were studying the possibility of working with user address (youtube, google drive, mail.ru, etc.) and you said it was studying the possibility. Any news? Another question for the international audience would be no possibility of support for subtitles VOD?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Russia

Post by Eugene »

acamposxp wrote:OK Alright. I saw where I went wrong. But I posted the question in Portuguese because this part of the forum is in Portuguese.

Indeed. But as I know answer, I guess it would be better for forum members if I post it. Or do you prefer to wait for someone Portuguese-speaking who will answer you?

acamposxp wrote:And a more objective answer like: choose from the drop down menu to "External Playlists" option would be simpler to have read the menu.

If I see that the user has read docs carelessly I prefer not to give exact answer but to show him direction. "External Playlists" is even bold in instruction, so you had all the resources to solve this problem just reading instruction.

acamposxp wrote: There is a time ago I asked if you were studying the possibility of working with user address (youtube, google drive, mail.ru, etc.) and you said it was studying the possibility

I don't understand what you mean "user address". Youtube links already works in our app for a long time, google drive cannot work due to unsupported https, mail.ru cannot work due to referer restrictions.

acamposxp wrote:Another question for the international audience would be no possibility of support for subtitles VOD?

we'll support subtitles but only for webOS TVs

acamposxp
Ensign
Ensign
Brazil

Post by acamposxp »

I don't understand what you mean "user address". Youtube links already works in our app for a long time, google drive cannot work due to unsupported https, mail.ru cannot work due to referer restrictions.

Got it. Besides the Youtube SS-IPTV does urlresolver another address?

we'll support subtitles but only for webOS TVs

My TV has webos. Any idea when this functionality will be available?