Roudaille
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Philips
France

Re: Unable to play - Phillips Smart TV

Post by Roudaille »

Hello all,
I have a philips tv also and faced the same issue, ssiotv was working fine before but not anymore.
I found a workaround that did the trick for me.
Instead of entering the iptv m3u address in the ssiptv site, I did enter the address directly on the tv .
When you open ssiptv app on the tv, go to setttings, then Content - Add an external playlist. After entering the full http://..@&€.m3u in the source field, save the setting before going back to the main screen and refresh... This way I was able to access the playlist from a philips tv.

Hoping this could work for someone else. Regards.

Mykeul
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Philips 43PUS6503
France

Post by Mykeul »

Roudaille wrote:Hello all,
I have a philips tv also and faced the same issue, ssiotv was working fine before but not anymore.
I found a workaround that did the trick for me.
Instead of entering the iptv m3u address in the ssiptv site, I did enter the address directly on the tv .
When you open ssiptv app on the tv, go to setttings, then Content - Add an external playlist. After entering the full http://..@&€.m3u in the source field, save the setting before going back to the main screen and refresh... This way I was able to access the playlist from a philips tv.

Hoping this could work for someone else. Regards.

Hello Roudaille,

I have the same issue than you had on my Philips Smart TV.
I applied the same solution, as you explained. (add of external playlist in SS IPTV with the http adress, instead of adding internal playlist)
Sadly, the stream read by SS IPTV continues to jumps and stops with the message 'Unable to play" in the bottom bar.

Did you do something else in TV parameters or app parameters, in order to have a continue stream ?

Thx by advance.

yuvaci
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Seg TV
Turkey

Post by yuvaci »

I had the same issue.
I figured out the problem. You need to replace m3u8 with ts at your link.

Hope this helps

oflodac
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung UN50NU7090
Ecuador

Post by oflodac »

I have the same problem, I have a Samsung Smart UN50NU7090 tv model, some channels dont play, same problem if I use OTTPlayer, the main key is that these channels belong to the same company, and the other key is that I "CAN WATCH ALL" the channels in my PC using VLC or if use an android app, seems to be a kind of filter? Im not sure!

Danicclark
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 70PUS6504
Spain

Post by Danicclark »

Don't work in TV Philips with Saphi os always Says unable to play. I tired in another TV with Android with the same Playlist and router work but with the TV Philips with Saphi os still without working.
PD. Sorry by my bad English

ali.qayyum
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: TCL LED 32s62
Pakistan

Post by ali.qayyum »

Dear ,

I have issue with my TCL LED Smart TV Model: 32S62, issue is I am trying to run m3u file, channels are working and icon like "downloading a file" appears at bottom of channel after few seconds channels stop working and "unable to play" came for few second, then again channels start working for few second, same process stop and start of channel. Other side same m3u file is working fine on VLC or any other App.

Please Help me to resolve issue.