Mamy
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Ps4
Turkey

How to Watch Movies and Series

Post by Mamy »

Hello everyone
I uploaded my external playlist to ssiptv and I can watch live streams online, but when it comes to movies and series ssiptv can't play them and gives the error "unable to play" I tried watching them on mobile and pc with other iptv players and they work
By the way I am using ssiptv on ps4
Any help?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: How to Watch Movies and Series

Post by Eugene »

How do you launch it? We didn't release SS IPTV for PS4

Mamy
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Ps4
Turkey

Post by Mamy »

O watch through App.ss-iptv.com website, it works flawless on live streams but uploaded movies and series does not start

jessikroberts
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG
Barbados

Post by jessikroberts »

I wonder if you released SS IPTV for PS4?

brownie17
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung
United States of America

Post by brownie17 »

Hi, I have a Samsung Smart TV and I don't know how to solve the problem that while watching a movie, it's interrupted several times and we have to turn it on again. In fact, we have a family tradition and we gather every night in the living room to watch some movie or TV show together, so I want to solve this problem with the TV so that it works without any problems and if I don't find an answer here, then I will take the TV to the service.
In the meantime, we watch movies on a laptop, and it's not very convenient, because it's much smaller than our TV, but this is the only way not to interrupt the family tradition. Well, the good news is that we have a favorite movie site that allows you to watch movies online for free without having to register or paying (you can find it on www.freshmoviestreams.net), moreover, there is a large collection of new and old movies and we easily find an interesting movie there to spend a great time with our family.
Last edited by brownie17 on 20 Jan 2021, 18:05, edited 2 times in total.

chasermini
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: SmarTV
Belgium

Post by chasermini »

I am also looking for this. They are very difficult indeed and the tonos de llamada are also what I was looking for.