zbysogi
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung UE49NU7172
Poland

1,5MB size limit on a playlist

Post by zbysogi »

hi Guys!

I already said how awesome this app is in my first post but as I created a new topic it should be said again, so... Thank You for making it available for users all over the place. Its an amazing app.

I have a pretty big playlist file, its about 4,5MB in size. I managed to delete some of the channels I wont need, actually... a lot of channels but still was able to reduce the size only to 2,6MB. Is it possible to make the limit bigger, say 5MB so I wouldnt have to play with editing the playlist file?

thegallic
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
TV Model: TV Philips 55PUS6753
France

Re: 1,5MB size limit on a playlist

Post by thegallic »

Hi,

Use this app https://baznga.nl/m3u-editor/ and split your m3u list in two list, one with live chanel and one with VOD chanel.

Put live.m3u file in "my playlist" and VOD.m3u in "my videos" in playlist editor, then you can manager bigger list.

wishmaster
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Philips 55PUS6753
Turkey

Post by wishmaster »

Unfortunately I have to say that it is pretty unuseful when it has 1.5mb limit.
I have to spend hours and hours in order to edit or create a playlist and I have to switch playlists everytime when I want to change playlists. I see that it has been more than year since it has limitations. My philips only accept SS otherwise I wouldn't be dealing with this non sense.

gandolfi
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Hisense
France

Post by gandolfi »

i have the same problem the limit is to small. i spend many hours to delete channel on my iptv listing.
On hisense, we are caught in the trap of this application which is much too limited. With my old samsung TV I had smartiptv which was much more functional (bigger limit, buffer...)