SS IPTV Finally running on LG WebOS??

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
rod2015
Ensign
Ensign

SS IPTV Finally running on LG WebOS??

Post by rod2015 »

Dear friends:

I´ts been a while without reading this forum. I don't understand....Now is there a version of SSIPTV for LG WebOs? I was looking the web page and appears a downloable app....it's that true? I would like to know how is your experience running this app please.

Another thing...can you explain a little bit mor clearly how to install this app?

Thanks very much to Eugene.... Would love to see if my dream come true....I still use the app payed...and it doesn´t work very good.

Have a good day!!!!

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: SS IPTV Finally running on LG WebOS??

Post by Eugene »

There is only one way to install apps on LG Smart TV - from app store, called LG Smart World. SS IPTV is represented in LG Smart World of Russia, so you need to change your service area in TV settings to install it.
The testing copy of new version of SS IPTV can be launched (not installed!) from USB Flash Drive. The instruction how to do that was written by me yesterday and placed on our site in "For users" section. What is obscure in it?

rod2015
Ensign
Ensign

Post by rod2015 »

Thank you very much Eugene!!!!
I will try to launch the app.

Regards!!!

rod2015
Ensign
Ensign

Post by rod2015 »

Eugene:

It´s possible for you to post some screenshots about launching SSIPTV on WebOS? It will be very useful.
Thanks in advance!!!