SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: Playlist Sample

Post by Eugene »

So why do you ask the sample of playlist??? If you can load it, you don't need the sample.
In this case I won't be able to say anything about your issue, if you don't provide playlist with actual streams.

AcGualbano
Ensign
Ensign

Post by AcGualbano »

Hi, my name is Anderson, i'm from Brazil, and in the first of all i would like to say thank you for this awesome application. I have a little question about the software, i've create a mediaserver to stream Vod content to be playable on SSIPTV, there is an specific video format that these videos need to be encoded so i can play them on the ssiptv ? I'm asking you because if i put my videos direct on tv with a external hard drive they play just fine on my LG TV, but when i try to play the videos on SSIPTV through my VOD server it didn't work. I've attached my playlist with video links, all of them are playing fine if you use vlc.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

correct url cannot contain spaces

UPD. I've just tried your streams, they cannot be played in any case. I don't konow actual reason, but I guess the problem is in streams ids. Each your link contain 2 streams (audio and video) with ids 0 ant 1 correspondingly. But according to specification ids from 0 to 15 are reserved and cannot be used. I thik this is the problem, but it is just supposition.

AcGualbano
Ensign
Ensign

Post by AcGualbano »

Eugene wrote:correct url cannot contain spaces

UPD. I've just tried your streams, they cannot be played in any case. I don't konow actual reason, but I guess the problem is in streams ids. Each your link contain 2 streams (audio and video) with ids 0 ant 1 correspondingly. But according to specification ids from 0 to 15 are reserved and cannot be used. I thik this is the problem, but it is just supposition.

I discover the problem my friend... try this new playlist... You will see that it will work. The Problem is on the way we use to encode the files or channels during transmission, the secret to solve the problem is use a .smil file to limit the video and audio bitrate, i've got a good setting, very good quality and very good sound without buffering problems. Try it and give me your opinion. Thank's!

karamurat416
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: lg
Turkey

Post by karamurat416 »

AcGualbano wrote:Hi, my name is Anderson, i'm from Brazil, and in the first of all i would like to say thank you for this awesome application. I have a little question about the software, i've create a mediaserver to stream Vod content to be playable on SSIPTV, there is an specific video format that these videos need to be encoded so i can play them on the ssiptv ? I'm asking you because if i put my videos direct on tv with a external hard drive they play just fine on my LG TV, but when i try to play the videos on SSIPTV through my VOD server it didn't work. I've attached my playlist with video links, all of them are playing fine if you use vlc.

göremedim?