SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
sarah95
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 43LH590V-ZD
Italy

Re: Missing channels in broadcast

Post by sarah95 »

Eugene wrote:How many bradcast channels do you have in your TV tuned? The app receive from system exactly 500 channels, we guess that there is some platform-level restriction for the quantity.

I just checked the backup of my channel list and this is what's on the tv right now.
channel_list.png
channel_list.png (11.48 KiB) Viewed 4359 times

So, it's 686 services (601 tv channels). I'm not sure if you mean the app can only grab 500 channels off this list or it can display just 500 in the broadcast section. By all means I don't wanna put so many channels in there, I just wanted a few to be able to switch quickly between DTV and sat services. I guess what I mean is the app could at least be able to pinpoint them all, even if I have to edit the source (dtv://antenna...) myself which doesn't happen at the moment. In fact the list I currently see in broadcast right now seems randomly compiled. Like I said in my first post Rai 1 HD is on channel 26 in my area which is in fact one of the lowest (hence it's almost at the top in the broadcast section) and was basically the first channel I scanned when I first got the TV. There's 5 more services on channel 26 and they are all in broadcast, so why does just that one service get ignored?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Please, make rescan in app's settings and check aspect ratio changing again.

sarah95
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 43LH590V-ZD
Italy

Post by sarah95 »

Yes, that fixed it, and now the broadcast section shows exactly 686 services. Here's a screenshot of the three missing channels I mentioned in my first post of this thread.
161111-ss-iptv.jpg
161111-ss-iptv.jpg (271.7 KiB) Viewed 4327 times

And the green button does what it's supposed to do as well now, correctly switching the aspect ratio. Wonderful update. Thanks a lot for fixing this issue, and congrats again on this great app.