SS IPTV App on Android?

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
User avatar
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Posts: 5974
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 22:54
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:
Russia

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by Eugene »

SS IPTV for Android TV has 3 differentplayers, you could try them adding player attribute in your playlist. Acceptable values: exo, html5 (default for hls streams), native (default for non-hls streams).
Example:

Code: Select all

#EXTINF: 0 player="native", La 1

MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Posts: 56
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 23:15
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by MRF75 »

Maikel wrote:Eugene my model in particular is a tvbox android Beelink GT1ultimate, it's a shame that HD channels do not work because ssiptv is a great app, and thanks for answering my question

How did you install SSIPTV in your TVBOX ?!! as I know this app is for android TV not TV BOX !! :?

User avatar
Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
Posts: 5974
Joined: 15 Apr 2013, 22:54
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:
Russia

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by Eugene »

Android TV is a kind of Android OS. It may be installed on TV or on TV Box. Depends on certain device.

MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Posts: 56
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 23:15
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by MRF75 »

Eugene wrote:Android TV is a kind of Android OS. It may be installed on TV or on TV Box. Depends on certain device.

Hmmm! I tried in several different TV boxes but no success , I dont know why you dont release for all android protocols ?!

Maikel
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 18:20
TV Model: samsung
Spain

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by Maikel »

Eugene I install in my tvbox beelink gt1 ultimate the SS IPTV app V1.0.apk and HD channels as I said you hear the audio but the image stays frozen, hopefully you can get it added. Many thanks

MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Posts: 56
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 23:15
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by MRF75 »

Maikel wrote:Eugene I install in my tvbox beelink gt1 ultimate the SS IPTV app V1.0.apk and HD channels as I said you hear the audio but the image stays frozen, hopefully you can get it added. Many thanks

Check this :
viewtopic.php?p=20469#top

Maikel
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 18:20
TV Model: samsung
Spain

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by Maikel »

Eugene just tried EXTINF: 0 player = "native", and it does not work on HD1080 channels, you hear the audio but the image is frozen, I think it is apk player problem

MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Posts: 56
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 23:15
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by MRF75 »

Maikel wrote:Eugene just tried EXTINF: 0 player = "native", and it does not work on HD1080 channels, you hear the audio but the image is frozen, I think it is apk player problem

Please try 2 others as well
Acceptable values: exo, html5 (default for hls streams), native (default for non-hls streams).

Maikel
Ensign
Ensign
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 18:20
TV Model: samsung
Spain

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by Maikel »

Can you please indicate in an example the format of these files ??, acceptable values: exo, html5 (default for hls streams),

MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Posts: 56
Joined: 07 Sep 2015, 23:15
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

Re: SS IPTV App on Android?

Post by MRF75 »

Maikel wrote:Can you please indicate in an example the format of these files ??, acceptable values: exo, html5 (default for hls streams),

Example:

#EXTINF: 0 player="exo", La 1

Post Reply