is SSIPTV available in Samsung Bluray and DVD player ?

SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

is SSIPTV available in Samsung Bluray and DVD player ?

Post by MRF75 »

Hi
I was wondering if SSIPTV is available in Samsung Bluray and DVD player app store?

arki
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: samsung ue48h5570
Poland

Re: is SSIPTV available in Samsung Bluray and DVD player ?

Post by arki »

Yes, is available. Does not run as smoothly as on TV.

pgatica1982
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: BD-D5300
Chile

Post by pgatica1982 »

Indeed. In fact, I'm using an "ancient" 2012 Samsung blu ray device (model bd-d5300, connected to a non-smart tv), which only shows this iptv app to download (Also, I have to pay a small fee to Unblock-us.com to disable geoblock ip, to access the app). My main tip, after having some problems with "big size trash lists" (wish crashed the system constantly, because of low device performance), is to, FIRST OF ALL, generate the code trough the main console inside the app, and then add it in this website, within "playlist editor".

After that, you can add/erase list as you wish, as many times you want, but from the website, never from the app. At least from this bluray model.

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Your advice is correct but little bit premature. That will help if only user uploaded internal playlist ("My playlist"). But if the user linked up external playlist (loading by link), no matter if he/she removes it on the site - if the user closed the app from that external playlist, it will be saved as an entry point and every time while starting the app will try to upload it.
We will fix it in next update - the app will restore position from entry point if only the link still exists in the list of user's external playlists.

MRF75
Senior Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
TV Model: Samsung F6300
Germany

Post by MRF75 »

Eugene wrote:Your advice is correct but little bit premature. That will help if only user uploaded internal playlist ("My playlist"). But if the user linked up external playlist (loading by link), no matter if he/she removes it on the site - if the user closed the app from that external playlist, it will be saved as an entry point and every time while starting the app will try to upload it.
We will fix it in next update - the app will restore position from entry point if only the link still exists in the list of user's external playlists.

which models does support SSIPTV ? from which year ?

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

I don't have the info about Blueray players, only about TVs.

wojciech679
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: BluRay BD-D5300
Poland

Post by wojciech679 »

Hello.

I have the same BluRay Player BD-D5300. Today morning I tryed run this app SS IPTV on this device. As first I runed program and wrote to "Content" my addres URL list .m3u. I turned on one channel and works it!. At this moment I try run app and I just see "The link is in progress." and wait, wait, wait.

Generally this app works slowly (device is a bit old).

It is possible to launch this app on this device?

Greetings mates :)

P.S. Maybe someone can add this app SS IPTV permanently into Upgrade File(USB type)
Ver: 1032.1
http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=UNI_PL&CttFileID=3864250&CDCttType=FM&ModelType=N&ModelName=BD-D5300&VPath=FM/201307/20130726182311156/B-BRCM53BSP.zip&_ga=1.82251350.1362334305.1491235151
delete all installed apps and then I upgrade device this firmware?