linda wrote:Hi to all .
Anyone knows if it's possible to install ssiptv on Samsung D serie ?
Your help will be much appreciated.
I have heard the E
series have same install instruction like D
So if you have balls Linda try this one=)
The application works on models of series E and above.
Installing SS IPTV on E Series TVs
1) Press the SMART TV button on the remote control.
2) Press the red (A) button on the remote to enter the account
3) In the window that appears, select Create account
4) In the field of account- Samsung type develop, and in the password fields any 6-digit number
5) Click the red (A) button again and select the Log in using the newly created user develop account.
6) Press the blue (B) button on the remote control if you have a D-series TV or the Tools button for E-Series TVs
7) Select Settings -> Development -> Configure the IP address of the server.
8) In the menu that appears, enter 126.96.36.199
9) Select Synchronize user applications.
10) After completion of the installation, SS IPTV should appear in the list of Smart TV applications