Re: How to install SS IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
Posted: 23 Feb 2019, 10:49
Hi, is that any way to install SS iptv app to my Q7fn???? Can anybody help please?
osmanusl wrote:Florin9doi wrote: How to install SS IPTV on Samsung M/MU (2017)
- Uninstall Tizen_Studio_2.0 and delete everything from C:\tizen-studio\ and C:\tizen-studio-data\
- Install web-ide_Tizen_Studio_1.3_windows: https://download.tizen.org/sdk/Installer/tizen-studio_1.3/
- Go to http://developer.samsung.com/tv/develop ... on/archive and get "TV Extension Image: 3.1.2": https://i.imgur.com/sXElTfP.png
- Go to http://developer.samsung.com/sdk-manager/repository/ and get tizen-certificate-extension_2.0.14.zip
- Open "Package Manager", "Configuration", select "Tizen_Studio_1.3": https://i.imgur.com/le3wJqK.png
- Under "Main SDK", install "Baseline SDK": https://i.imgur.com/tll4gHI.png
- Follow this section "To install the extensions from local images" from http://developer.samsung.com/tv/develop ... ing-tv-sdk / https://archive.fo/NwXYp (disable everything from "Extension SDK" and add the files form step 3 and 4)
- Install "TV Extensions-3.0" and "Samsung Certificate Extension": https://i.imgur.com/3yAFz7a.png
- Continue with the steps from first post (step 7): "If you have J or K...": http://forum.ss-iptv.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2874#p20804
TL;DR: revert to Tizen_Studio_1.3 and install as usual
Launching the Tizen application...
# If you want to see the detailed information,
# please set the logging level to DEBUG in Preferences and check the log file in 'C:\tizen-studio-data\ide\logs/ide-20190215_003826.log'.
[Initializing the launch environment...]
Target information: UE43MU7000
Application information: Id(testssiptv.SSIPTV), Package Name(testssiptv), Project Name(tizen)
[Transferring the package...]
Transferred the package: wgt stream -> /home/owner/share/tmp/sdk_tools/tmp/tizen.wgt
[Installing the package...]
was_install_app return WAS_TRUE
app_id[testssiptv.SSIPTV] install start
app_id[testssiptv.SSIPTV] install failed
spend time for wascmd is ms
An exception occurred
(Installing the package... > Fail)
An exception occurred
Unexpected stop progress...