nominefi
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: lg 40lf630v
Spain

ask using m3u file

Post by nominefi »

Hello, i wa

I have a m3u file and i want use that in my lg tv with WebOs, i install app without problem and i have my file in a usb memeory connect to in a usb port in tv,I select but i don´t see how i can access to the usb, i try in internal and external playlist but i don´t see usb memory access to select my m3u file.

Is possible use my m3u file directly from usb or i have to upload the m3u file in the ssiptv web with the tv code?

thanks

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: ask using m3u file

Post by Eugene »

nominefi wrote:i try in internal and external playlist

how do you try exactly?

nominefi
Ensign
Ensign
Spain

Post by nominefi »

Good afternoon, thanks for your time and your support.

I explain, this is not for a TV of mine, it is a friend's TV and on Friday I will try to put it to work.
My friend has a list of channels that he bought for a few months and wants to use it on his LG with your app.

I was reading your app's web documentation but I didn't see anything about using this type of local m3u list, how should I use it?

I understand that it is internal, but I am not very clear, I did not find a way to access from the app to the USB to use it and I do not know if this way I have in mind to use it is possible with your app or the way to use it is to upload This file to your website and from there the app is synchronized and accessed from the TV ?.

If I access from the route you put in another post usb: list.m3u then can I remove the usb or will the app have to have it always accessible?

Thanks for your time

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Add one external playlist with such a URL notation:

Code: Select all

USB://playlist_name.m3u

It must work for LG devices if the feature wasn't deprecated.
Then the app will always load playlist from your USB stick, it will not store it anywhere in our servers but your USB drive will have to be put in TV always when you use that playlist.
Also you can load your playlist as internal one in Playlist Editor of our site. In that case playlist will be securely stored in app's server.

nominefi
Ensign
Ensign
Spain

Post by nominefi »

hi, thank you for your answer.

I will try it on Friday.