macamba
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Amazon Fire Stick 4k
Flag: Spain

Issue video screen blank - Amazon Fire Stick 4k

Postby macamba » 06 Dec 2019, 23:48

Hi all,

My device is Amazon Fire Stick 4k under Android TV 7.

All work perfectly but the video HD imagen go to blank after a few seconds and only audio working.
The video in SD and 4k directly is shown wrong with lines to longer to screen.

The stream video tested is in format m2ts (provided by my internet provider Movistar). If you want, I could send you piece of video sample (m2ts) to check

Regards

macamba
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Amazon Fire Stick 4k
Flag: Spain

Re: Issue video screen blank - Amazon Fire Stick 4k

Postby macamba » 11 Dec 2019, 00:11

Hi all,

Any solution for users with Amazon Fire Stick 4k?

Regards

bernier_janet
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: samsung
Flag: United States of America

Re: Issue video screen blank - Amazon Fire Stick 4k

Postby bernier_janet » 22 May 2020, 14:56

Maybe you have to buy a new one? I understand that this is your device and you spent a lot of money on it but, you know, sometimes we have to say goodbye. You can find some sales or promo codes on amazon that will motivate you to buy a new one hehe. I can give you my example. Some years ago I bought a night light for my room. I really enjoyed the atmosphere that is created in my room. With time it started to make some problems. Sometimes it didn't want to turn on, the other times it started to blink the lights. So I thought that the best decision will be to buy a new one. I found this site https://amazon.getyourcouponcodes.com/products/night-lights with promo codes and bought a new one, which is better than the previous one. So think about making some changes.

Return to “English forum SS IPTV”