ZDRuX
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG UM730
Canada

Streaming stops after about 30 sec of play

Post by ZDRuX »

Hello Everyone,

I have a new problem that appeared about 2 days ago.

The TV stream will start normally, then suddenly it will just stop in its current frame after maybe 30 seconds of playing.. the audio is gone, and the video just stop playing (frozen on last frame).

When it first started, it would just freeze the video but audio would still keep playing... but not both audio/video just stop. Changing the channel, or starting to watch at different time on the same channel will fix the issue for another 30 seconds, then stop again.

I have verified it's not my stream supplier, as I am able to watch the same streams from their website using a browser and the stream plays forever. So the problem must exist somewhere on my TV or with the app... but where?

It looks like the "build" on the app shows date 2020-07-10?! That seems suspiciously recent.. is it possible something was changed in the app recently?

Looking for any help, thank you!

ronimhvm
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: SAMSUNG
Canada

Re: Streaming stops after about 30 sec of play

Post by ronimhvm »

How to broadcast TV ?

admin
Administrator
Administrator
TV Model: Samsung, Sony, Hisense, LG
Great Britain

Post by admin »

ronimhvm wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 22:38 How to broadcast TV ?
Your question is not clear.
SS IPTV is a free generic video player for Smart TV that allows you to play streaming video via local network or internet.
Best Wishes,
Administrator of SS IPTV Forum

Sigi58
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG
Luxembourg

Post by Sigi58 »

Hi,
I have the same problem on my brand new LG. The the stream stops after 30 seconds and resumes a 3 seconds later. I have a playlist with free TV channels from different countries.
My TV is connect with cable any 500mb connection.
Can anyone help?

Turevin98
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: 23
United States of America

Post by Turevin98 »

Ionic was used to create my application, which is a streaming player. When I emulate it on a virtual xcode device, it works flawlessly, but when I try it on a physical device, the music only lasts 30 seconds before stopping.
Moto X3M