Rollercoaster
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Phillips Smart TV
Norway

General questions and tips to the devs

Post by Rollercoaster »

Hello everyone,

this is my first post on thihs great forum. Im a great fan of SSIPTV on my phillips smart tv. It works great,
however, theres one issue. The issue is that the app is a bit laggy/choppy with its animations. Could the devs possibly add an option
to completely turn off all animations? Im sure it'll be a great feature for people with less powerful tv's. Thank you!

My second question is that, you know the automatic epg and logo appears on certain channels? Can i get a list on which channel is supported by this feature? Like an overview over which channels can benifit from this feature. Thanks

Thats all, looking forward for your replies :D :D

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Re: General questions and tips to the devs

Post by Eugene »

1. This option exists from the start. "Use animated scroll effect" in Appearance section of app's settings.
2. Unfortunately we do not publish this list.

Rollercoaster
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Phillips Smart TV
Norway

Re: General questions and tips to the devs

Post by Rollercoaster »

1. Yeah, however it does not turn off all the animations. Only scrolling through channels on homescreen animations is turned off. What about the animations on the bar when a channel is clicked. And the rest? The point is, not all animations are turned off. But i guess thats fine if its not possible :)

2. Okie dokie!