jomanloo
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung / Tanix
Spain

How to install on a box (Tanix)

Post by jomanloo »

Hi,

As the app is not available on Google Play Store how can I install it on my box ?

I tried with the availables files for Samsung-TV's but it seems my box need an APK file ?
And when you search on the playstore you can find various copies asking for money.

The app is working well on my Samsung-TV (limited to lan-100) and I bought a box with Gigabit-lan (1000) in order to improve speed and also codecs.

Thank you for your help!

jomanloo
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung / Tanix
Spain

Re: How to install on a box (Tanix)

Post by jomanloo »

Nobody has replied and in the meantime I found myself the solution: Find a page where you can download the APK version and install it with an APK-manager.

orgmf
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LG
United States of America

Re: How to install on a box (Tanix)

Post by orgmf »

jomanloo wrote: 28 Jan 2021, 18:44 Hi,

As the app is not available on Google Play Store how can I install it on my box ?

I tried with the availables files for Samsung-TV's but it seems my box need anac market appAPK file ?
And when you search on the playstore you can find various copies asking for money.

The app is working well on my Samsung-TV (limited to lan-100) and I bought a box with Gigabit-lan (1000) in order to improve speed and also codecs.

Thank you for your help!
Thanks for your suggestion. I have connected a capacitive multi-touch screen on my TX6, but it responds as a touch pad, although on other Android devices it works fine.
Do you have any idea how I can make the TX6 recognize the touch screen?