SS IPTV App for LG Smart TV discussion
orever
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: samsung es6560
Italy

error connection

Post by orever »

I ssiptv of samsung es6560 worked fine yesterday, now I can not start the app, comes out connection but nothing happens, we start the ap via USB now develop through account but the problem persists when I enter the app (rarely) I get written error caricameno restart of 1-2 seconds, but persists as ever. :evil:

denisonja
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung
Croatia

Re: error connection

Post by denisonja »

Yeah, me 2. Cant load SSIPTV since today afternoon (Samsung F series). The app stucks at loading....

MaGoFaRcO
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung Smart Tv UE40F6400
Italy

Post by MaGoFaRcO »

Same thing here, impossible to access the application, it stuck on the loading screen that says "has happened an error while loading ..." it is possible that an application should depend on a remote server? They should do so even if the server does not work, I can start the application!

MaGoFaRcO
Ensign
Ensign
Italy

Post by MaGoFaRcO »

OK I'M IN GUYS! PROBLEM AUTO SOLVED! BUT I HOPE DEVELOPER MODIFY THAT THING AND GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY OF STARTING THE APP EVEN WITHOUT REMOTE CONNECTION! TO AVOID THAT SORT OF THINGS!

denisonja
Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: Samsung
Croatia

Post by denisonja »

Still nothing for me... Stuck at Loading SSIPTV message

MaGoFaRcO
Ensign
Ensign
Italy

Post by MaGoFaRcO »

Probably there is a problem with the server that authorizes the app (useless as it is free!), However, I sent an email to the ss-iptv support, explaining that many others, on the forums have the same problem!

Eugene
Project Leader
Project Leader
TV Model: LG 47LM960V, LG LB679V
Russia

Post by Eugene »

Fixed
MaGoFaRcO wrote: I HOPE DEVELOPER MODIFY THAT THING AND GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY OF STARTING THE APP EVEN WITHOUT REMOTE CONNECTION! TO AVOID THAT SORT OF THINGS!

It is absolutely impossible, of course.