Ensign
Ensign
TV Model: LTDN58K700XWTSEU3D
Great Britain

Hisense LTDN**K700XWTSEU3D (58/65)

Post by Gourcuff »

LTDN58K700XWTSEU3D
LTDN65K700XWTSEU3D

Hello I only have this app available to use from the app store on Hisense so I cannot switch to another, can we get this working please. I have the 58 inch screen size variant of this tele. There are two, 58 and 65 not to be confused with eachother.

I have an issue loading my list in full. I have tried the group feature in app but even that fails to load everything. Also the list goes beyond 4 digit selections and that's where the 5 digit selections don't always work. Sometimes it works and other times it just hangs at input of 5 digit selectable then disappears and nothing happens as opposed to how it use to switch instantly to choice of selection, 4 digit input or 5 digit input.

My list, external, may not be able to handle the amount of selections available and characters in encoding isnt supported causing this issue of load and not selectable in ssiptv. The majority of 4 digit selectables generally work all the time.

Gourcuff
Ensign
Ensign
Great Britain

Re: Hisense LTDN**K700XWTSEU3D (58/65)

Post by Gourcuff »

Hello again. The total amount of selections that load is around 11k, that's the number I see at the end of list in ssiptv. Total available is around 86k. The list currently loads mixed at 11k. Streams of live, vod and series. It doesn't just load one type. The list is missing 75k.

I tried a soft reset that didn't help
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2503

#nologo=1 loaded nearly 12k now instead of near 11k maybe 500 more.

Is it a memory issue? Can I add any? If I was to open the external list in a browser to download it says total download file size is 20.61MB. Does extract come into this that increases file size once extracted into ssiptv? Can my TV not handle 20MB?

I cannot share my playlist link as it is IP locked and will only get blocked. Would sharing my device ID lock as an outside IP is accessing the playlist or would ID be accessing the app? Please be clear if you want that information so I can contact administration before causing a bigger problem.

Gourcuff
Ensign
Ensign
Great Britain

Re: Hisense LTDN**K700XWTSEU3D (58/65)

Post by Gourcuff »

Hello again. I have had vod removed which has now taken my list down to 7k. All is well to be honest bar a few selections not appearing at all but the numbers are showing. The same selections are working on another device. The list is though loading so fine I guess. Can I still get some assistance if possible please.

Any reason why the vod isn't loading? Is it the vast difference in total load of 7k vs 90k the main factor? And that being a memory issue with the device? Thank you.